Monday, November 3, 2014

Parmesan Baked Chicken

Man, a lot has happened, and it's already been two months since I've posted! I have been cooking, I just haven't been blogging. But I did get married and things have been super crazy at work, so I'm just trying to do things as I can. Finally, back to it!

I do remember eating and making this dish. It was quite simple, and tasted delicious. Other than that, I pretty much have the recipe as is since I didn't make any other notes. Enjoy!


Parmesan Baked Chicken-adapted from 100 Best Chicken Recipes by Good Housekeeping
Total Time: 50 Minutes
Serves 4

  • 1/2 cup dried bread crumbs
  • 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
  • 2 tablespoons yellow cornmeal
  • 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
  • 1 egg white
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 3 1/2 pounds chicken pieces
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray and set aside.

On a large plate, mix bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, cornmeal and pepper. In a pie plate, whisk egg white and salt.

Dip each piece of chicken into the egg mixture, then coat generously with the bread crumb mixture. Place chicken in prepared pan and continue with remaining pieces. Bake until chicken coating is crisp and juices run clear, about 35 minutes.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails