Monday, November 17, 2014

Chicken and Biscuits

When I came across this recipe, I knew I had to make it. Scott is a big fan of anything with biscuits (like biscuits and gravy), and I can't blame him! I used frozen veggies that I had on hand, but you could certainly use any that you have. It's just a good, comfort food meal!


Chicken and Biscuits-adapted from Campbell's 1-2-3 Dinners
Total Time: 30 Minutes
Serves 5

  • 1 can cream of celery soup
  • 1 can cream of mushroom soup
  • 1 cup low-fat milk
  • 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
  • 1/4 teaspoon pepper
  • 4 cups cooked vegetables
  • 2 cups cooked chicken, diced into one inch pieces
  • 1 package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a 3-quart baking dish mix soups, milk, thyme, pepper, vegetables and chicken. Bake for 15 minutes or until mixture is hot. Stir; arrange biscuits over chicken mixture and bake 15 minutes more, or until biscuits are golden.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails